Sunday 15 July 2007

Well, sort of...

So yeah. The day I posted that last entry, I caved in a bought a pack of 10 on the way home.

Since then I've been more or less OK with the 'no smoking suring the day' idea, but it gets to about 6 or 7 and I feel those pangs of addiction in my chest and I really need one.

And non-smoking down the pub is sadly non-existant. Bring on the winter I say, then it'll be more difficult for all of us.

Indeed, it seems as if the psychological aspect is gonna be easier to crack than the physical dependency. For example: whilst playing Computer Games, any downtime in the action or custscene exposition would be punctuated by my sparking up... something. The same with movies. I am feeling the need to do this diminishing...

Anyway... better go cos all this is making me want one AGAIN! I just need to shut it out of mind completely...

No comments: